We Look Forward to Transforming Your Day!
All spas and amenities are now open!
Beginning November 8, 2021, due to LA City mandate, prior to entry all guests will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or self-attest to a medical/religious exemption and show a negative COVID-19 test. More information here
At Burke Williams, we treat our employees and guests like family and take pride in being guardians of health and wellness within our community.
We are excited to fulfill the need for physical touch, community, and human connection we have all been craving. Our current protocols are detailed below.
Your health and safety always come first with our standard extensive cleaning protocols. During this time, we have added extra sanitizing and disinfecting measures. As we work additional cleaning time between treatments, there may be a slight delay in appointment pick-ups. We ask for your patience in advance and will be sure to fulfill your complete service time if there is a delay.
We are closely following guidelines from various organizations and some measures are mandated and temporary. At this time masks are required in Los Angeles, San Jose, and San Francisco County spas. In Orange County, masks are currently optional for those who can attest to being fully vaccinated. Please see below for all the additional ways we are working to keep you happy and healthy as you relax and transform.
As always, we ask that guests and employees stay at home if they are feeling unwell, displaying symptoms, or recovering from an illness. Each location's protocols are subject to change based on local and state government guidance.
We’ve always prided ourselves on making sure our spas go above and beyond for your health and well-being with our extensive standard cleaning protocols.
As always, our standard cleaning includes:
- Hospital-grade professional cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- Nightly deep-cleaning of all amenities and locations within the spa.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of each treatment room after every service.
- Each Massage Therapist and Esthetician receives up to 50 hours of training on topics like Health and Hygiene, Sanitation, and Disinfection.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- Increased hours for our cleaning staff to continually sanitize and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, door handles and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations for both guests and employees, along with sanitizing spray in showers and all common areas.
We Invest in Your Health and Well-being
We always strive to implement services, treatments, and experiences to enhance and maintain the health and well-being of our guests and employees.
As always, we offer:
- Massage therapy modalities focused on improving circulation; studies have shown this to increase the body’s white blood cell count which works to combat viruses.
- A detoxifying steam treatment with every facial to eliminate bacteria in the air, reduce inflammation, and purify the skin to remove toxins and impurities.
- The ability to add our RENEW blend essential oil by Body Bliss to any massage or nail care service. This wellness-promoting blend may help to purify and detoxify all body systems, strengthen vascular tissue, and support healthy adrenal function.
Additionally, we are implementing:
- HEPA-certified air purifiers are installed in every treatment room and common area. These filters have a 4-stage filtration system that completely replaces the air four times every hour.
- Contact-free payments allow you to place a credit card on file and check out seamlessly without ever reaching for your wallet.
We Maintain the Highest Standards
Maintaining a healthy environment has always been critically important to us and following the guidance of reputable professional and governmental organizations is our standard practice.
As always, we follow the guidance of:
- Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Occupational Safety and Health Administrations (OSHA)
- California Board of Equalization/State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
At this time, we are implementing*:
- We ask all guests to please wash their hands before receiving any service and frequently throughout their visit.
- All services must be booked in advance. Unfortunately, walk-ins and spa use-only visits cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Only guests with a scheduled service will be permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor.
Appointment policy: Only guests with a scheduled service are permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor. Unfortunately, walk-ins and spa-use-only visits cannot be accommodated at this time.
Waiver policy: All guests must complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s).
Mask policy: At this time masks are required in Los Angeles, San Jose, and San Francisco County spas. In Orange County, masks are currently optional for those who can attest to being fully vaccinated. Guests who are partially vaccinated and/or unvaccinated will be asked to continue to wear a mask at all times while in the facility, except when the face-covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face. Face coverings made from lace, mesh, or similar material will not be permitted.
Vaccination Policy: At this time all LA City guests are required to provide proof of full vaccination or self-attest to a medical/religious exemption and show a negative COVID-19 test. LA City locations include Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, and Marina del Rey. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes a physical vaccination card or digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction, or by a private company. Acceptable negative COVID-19 tests include PCR or antigen/rapid tests taken within 72 hours prior to entering the facility.
Cancellation policy: Due to COVID-19, we are currently waving all cancellation fees. If possible, we kindly ask you to make any cancellations at least 8 hours prior to your scheduled time.
- Installed in all treatment rooms and common areas
- Quietly replaces the air 4 times per hour
- 4-Stage Filtration System that filters particles as small as 0.3 micros and removes 99.97% of airborne particles
- Centrifugal Blower - fresh air spirals up towards the ceiling, circulating 320° in all directions to fill the room before being drawn back into the purifier
- Effectively pumps clean air into every corner of the room with 202ft² coverage range
- The purification process begins with 355 inlets which increase air intake
All of the aforementioned guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance of the above organizations and may be phased out as guidelines progress. All guests are required to complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s). We reserve the right to decline service to any guest who does not pass our COVID-19 wellness check or who displays symptoms of COVID-19. Those who are declined may reschedule their service for a later date.